Saturday, August 23, 2008

To blog or not to blog????

Ok I am still not doing great at this blogging thing! I have tried and tried! But I decided today after finding some great friends of mine that have blogs I am going to give it another go. My first priority is going to be figuring out how to update my blog with a cuter skin. I have no idea but I am going to give it a go tomorrow. Jeremy and Ian are going 4 wheeling tomorrow, so hopefully I can get Carter to take a good nap. So bear with me I am going to try......AGAIN!!!!

3 comments:

B said...

I found you! I'm adding you to our blogroll!!

Let me know if you need help with your blog design...I know a thing or two about it.. ;-)

Leah said...

Even if you don't blog very often, don't delete it. Just do it when you think about it. You know I love reading what you write.

Hey...give me an update on Carter when you get a chance.

I didn't even know what "skin" was. :)

B said...

Funny thing is I think I clicked over here a few days before you commented, but didn't pay close enough attention I guess to make the connection! I'm adding you to my friends list!