Sunday, March 29, 2009

Branson Fun!!!

Well our spring break getaway to Branson was wonderful! We have been super busy since we have been back, so that is why I haven't even posted pictures yet. We got the boys some summer clothes and shoes. Jeremy and I also got a few things ourselves. Actually I got much more than Jeremy, but he would rather you just show up at home with him some clothes rather than have to shop for them himself! My sweet hubby did treat me to a new purse that I LOVE! My dad and stepmom got us a room at the Hilton down on the Landing that overlooks the Landing and the water show. It was a great spring break gift and we enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks again!!! We ate at Joe's Crab Shack, Texas Land and Cattle, and Macaroni Grill. Not to mention the ice cream, fudge, and goodies we snuck in between meals!!! The boys were both very good shoppers, I was very impressed! Of course the famous question each day we were there was when are we going swimming! We saved swimming til last each day because it wore them out really good and then when we got back to the room they were ready to crash! So basically a good time was had by all! When we came home we were greeted by Nana(my mom) and a super clean house with all the laundry done. It was a very nice treat! God has blessed us with amazing and giving parents! So wanted to share a few pics of our getaway!

Our room was the one right above the funnel cake stand with the big balcony!


So excited to be in Branson! First one to wake up the morning we left!


Bass Pro fish tank

Joe's Crab Shack


Playing in the fountain

Water and fire show. We got to watch it right from our balcony in our pajamas!

Orange sorbet, so yummy!

This is all he was waiting for! Forget all the new clothes and shoes!


Carter was a daredevil in the water.





Waiting for the last water show and playing possum!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Your kids are adorable! I can't imagine Harbor being that big, but I know it will happen! : )

You will adore Brandy! She does fab' work! : )

Reba said...

What a fun time! I love all of the pictures. I just love going to Branson. Have a good week!
Reba

Unknown said...

Hi Jill! I haven't visited your blog in FOREVER!!!! Looks like you had an awesome time in Branson. Your parents are so sweet to gift you hotel stay!! We missed you at the crop so you MUST be there for the next one ;)