Sunday, January 17, 2010

Big TIMES before a Big Week!

Saturday night Jeremy and I went out with some good friends! We met up at a new place in town called J.J.'s, which has some GREAT hamburgers by the way! One of my really good friends Inger who also works in my classroom at school had her girls babysit the boys. So basically we had a blast and the boys did too. I think while we were gone they played with their big dog Bosco, made cookies, built a Spongebob Lego track, read books, and watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. Carter got up this morning and asked if he could go back, can't imagine why!
So a few pics of our night out!

Okay on a side note I have to tell one funny story! We had planned this little night out, so that Jeremy and Inger's husband(far left) could meet, so we show up at their house and Inger's husband walks out and him and Jeremy have on the exact same sweater! It was hysterical! It was kind of at that moment we thought they would hit it off and sure enough once we got in the car it was football talk the rest of the night!
So we do have a big week coming up, in fact as I type this Jeremy is doing his prep for his colonoscopy(NOT FUN!). We have to be there at 6:30 in the morning and the procedure will be about 8. I will get to see the gastrenologist after the procedure to get the immediate results of the scope, but if they find anything it will have to be sent off. We are praying for a clean scope tomorrow. I got down on my knees this morning in some serious prayer time. There are so many things going on in our lives, friends lives, families lives, and all over the world that need prayer. On Wednesday Jeremy will have his PET and CT scan. We will get all the results at his appt on January 26. Please pray this week for good results and for the cancer to be gone! I have prayed so many times for a healing hand and that God will give us a fresh start in 2010. We really feel this is our year!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
P.S. Frosty and Santa came down this afternoon! So they have no heart decor in their future!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still praying for you guys Jill! Hoping for great results!

Reba said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Praying for the week (you, test results, etc)!!!

amywelborn said...

I LOVE JJ's!!!

We will keep you in our prayers!!