Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wordless Wednesday




Our wonderful movie basket that the Lester family gave us and also brought the boys a bag of fireworks(that mommy can help them do!)

Have I told you lately we have great neighbors???? Well we do! Angie and Murphy showed up on our doorstep tonight with SO many goodies! I just had to share how generous they were. The boys have already decided it is spaghetti o's and root beer for lunch tomorrow!

Ok so maybe I should have said Wednesday of fewer words! I decided to go easy on the words today and share a few pics of our day! When everything hit a week and a half ago we of course had to cancel our upcoming trip to St. Louis(which we will take another time) and we decided to get the boys this Bonzai slide for the backyard. Ian's friend Lexi had one at her birthday party and him and Carter loved it, so when Lexi's dad told us they marked them way down we thought what a perfect thing for the backyard! So jumped on Walmart.com and ordered them one! So a few pics are from their Water day in the backyard! We were out there for about 3 hours! Needless to say they crashed tonight after dinner!
Thank yous for today:
*Thank you for our great visit with Sharon today and all the homegrown veggies from her garden and for the baseball goodies for the boys. Their day was made!
*Thank you to Carlena for the DELICIOUS dinner tonight. Oh my goodness the boys ate so much brisket I thought they would pop and then you can see the pic above of Carter eating his yummy cookie from Shelby Lynn's. I don't know who was more excited about those cookies the boys or Jeremy!
*Thank you to Casey for bringing the prayer cloth that her church blessed for Jeremy. It is such a touching gesture and we have it laying with our bible and prayer books that we read everyday.
*Thank you again to Angie and Murphy for all the goodies they brought. The boys were beside themselves they were so excited.
*Thank you to Mierendorff for sending one of his guys over to put up the Bonzai slide, such a help because I didn't now where to start.
Well just a quick note, continue to pray for Jeremy's healing. Pain was a little rough today, but he conquered through it. Praying tomorrow is a better day for him.
Today's verse is Acts 19:12. On the prayer cloth that Casey brought to Jeremy and I today has this verse written on it, so of course after she left I had to look it up in my bible to read it. I got goosebumps when I read it.
Acts 19:12 so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them
Hope you all had a blessed day and thank you for stopping by to check on us!

1 comment:

Alicia Wood said...

Hi Jill! It's Alicia. Melanie sent out the link to your blog. Mom & Dad have been keeping me updated after they talk to Aunt Sara or Grandma. I am praying for you guys! I am so glad that I can come here and read your updates. Please tell Jeremy that I am thinking about him. We love you guys! Even though we rarely get to see each other -- we are still family and I think about you guys often!

Love,
Alicia